Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ben Dalton, Living Strong


This is my buddy, Ben. He is a brave young man. In early 2005, he was having pain in his back and when they checked it out they found tumors on his spine. He has already gone through chemo treatments in Little Rock but started new treatments at St. Jude in Memphis on Dec 14th and will go back on Jan 4th. He goes for chemo three days every 21 days.

Ben has always got a smile on his face and gives me a hug every time I see him. He is not scared yet he just turned 16 on November 18th. I believe that when something like this happens, God gives people strength. Ben is strong. He reminds me a lot of Chad. They are both more concerned about others than themselves. Keep Ben and his mom, Susan, in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home